Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Best 18 Months Ever.

Jessica will be home next Thursday May 26 at 3:06 pm!!!  
Her homecoming is that Sunday May 29 at 9 am 
at 1440 E. Raddon Dr in Sandy.   
Please come and support her 
and then drop by our house after for food. 
(12008 Hidden Valley Rd.)
She would love to see everyone!!

Hello from Drammen and Asker! 
I am in a trio my last couple weeks in Norway. It has been fun getting to know another area. We get to drive back and forth and keep two areas alive. 

Yesterday, we celebrated the 17th of May, which is Norway's Independence Day! Norwegians dress up in their national costume called a bunad and we all go around town waving a Norwegian flag. It was a great day to be in Norway! Monday was a religious holiday, so it was hard to proselyte. Instead, we organized a hike with the youth and YSA and it was a success! So many people came and it was soo fun! 




I love the Drammen ward and I am going to miss them so much. They are my family here. 

I am feeling very sad about leaving Norway and leaving my call as a full-time missionary. I have one week left. I am so grateful for my mission. I can't even express my feeling for my mission. Best 18 months ever. 

Glad i dere! Vi sees snart.
Love,
Søster Allen


 the land of my forefathers


Good Times

Karoline's bunad!


My friends in Drammen. :) I am going to miss them!
Norway Day!
Mariell and Karoline.


I found a carousel in the Sandvika mall.


God syttende av Mai!
Johanne Hernes and her daughter (that just got home from her mission) showed me where my ancestors came to preach the gospel in Drammen. 
I found out that an Elder Dorius organized the first branch in Drammen! Cool huh?! 

In a Trio again
Sister Neilson and Sister Crenshaw

Kontakting and making "poopie cookies"

awesome hike with the ward!




last lunch with sister Peterson

On a hike with Sister Crenshaw









No comments:

Post a Comment