Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Transfers - Don't Worry I'm Happy

I am being transferred to Bodø tomorrow. Bodo is way up north.


It is exciting and nerve racking. It will be good though. I have a lot to learn. My new companion will be Sister Peterson. She has been in Bodø with Sister Randall (one of my comps in the mtc).  Sister Peterson was just ahead of me by 6 weeks in the MTC. 

Today we went to a chocolate factory and it was super fun. It was good to spend time with this district. 

In Bodo, I am going to a 12 member ward and just me and my companion.  My old district was huge with 10 missionaries and 200 people in the church. It is going to be so different, so that is nerve racking. Don't worry  I am happy and it is good being a missionary. I am lucky. I am really going to miss a lot of people here in Oslo though. 

I will send you pictures next week. I love you! Have a good week!

Love,
Søster Allen

The Bodø address is:
Nøstgata 6B
8006 Bodø
Norway


this photo won't got bigger... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment