Monday, April 25, 2016

My Last Weeks in Norway!

We did a lot of service this week! 

The weather warmed up so we helped a member in her garden and our neighbors! It was like therapy for me! I decided I love to garden. 

We visited a lot of members this week. That is the best part about serving in Drammen! There are so many members that love having the missionaries over. We have been teaching them the Restoration and getting them pumped for missionary work! Missionaries cannot do this work alone! We need the members help!

I am loving my last few weeks here in Norway! Having some great conversations with people on the street. It is a wonderful thing to talk to people and help him feel a little bit of God's love for them. Missionary work = the best :) 

Have I also mentioned how much I love Sister Crenshaw!? Best daughter in the world. :) 

Ha en fin uke dere!

Love,
Søster Allen

My new and last district in Drammen. :) 


Elder Hadley made the district lasagna for district lunch!

Waiting for the bus!

hiking on p-day
koselig stund sammen og "selfies"





No comments:

Post a Comment