Monday, February 8, 2016

Miracles






Miracle week!!

ya ready dere!?

I got to go back to Trondheim on Tuesday and Wednesday to renew my visa! It was such a treat and a blessing! Ah man I missed that place and my people. It was a beautiful snowy day before I left. We went contacting and were able to find 2 postive potentials! I am was so grateful to do missionary work with Sister Peterson and Sister Gates one last time. I felt very grateful to be in that beautiful city one last time..



I returned back to Drammen Wednesday night! I reunited with my companion, Sister House! She got to spend the last two days in Nordstand/Oslo, which was mine and her greenie area! She felt very grateful to have the opportunity to go back and see what has changed!

Thursday morning, Sister House and I were eager to get to work! Drammen needs us! We were ready to make miracles happen! We had an appointment with a former investigator. The spirit was so strong as me and her bore simple testimony of the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon and the prophet Joseph Smith. Later that day we got to eat dinner with a member family.

Friday was such a spiritual day!! We visited the old norwegian man we found while knocking my first week in Drammen. We brought a member on the teach, Sister Weggersen. You guys, she is amazing. She is a mother of 12. She is one of the most spiritual people I have ever met. Sister House and I planned on teaching the restoration with him, but it just didn't feel right. Both of us were at lost for what to say. We felt like Sister Weggersen needed to talk. She bore solid testimony about the Book of Mormon and the Plan of Salvation. He started crying. I started crying. I was just enjoying the moment and the spirit that was so thick you could cut it with a knife. I will not forget that experience.

Saturday we got to go street kontacting for a bit! Success! We met some awesome potentials on the street. Then we went to a dinner appointment with the Elders. Later that night we had a teach with a new convert.

Sunday was our miracle day! It was fast sunday and our dinner appointment cancelled. We were wondering what we were going to do because we didn't have much food at our house. A member came up to us and asked if we needed a place to eat! An answer to our prayers! We had a great dinner with them and afterwards told them we were going to go knocking on doors. We asked if they had any referrals we could try. They had one, so we said a prayer with them and left. We drove to the address they gave us and started knocking on a few doors before we tried the referral. We got a new investigator on the second house we knocked! He is so cool! After that we tried the referral, but they were not home. We contined to knock on that street and found 3 more postive potentials that said we could come back!! Then we went down another street and found 2 more postive potentials! I don't think you will understand how amazing that is. That was one of my most legendary knocking sessions I have had my whole mission. I cried as we left each house because I was so grateful and full of the spirit. We called the members we ate dinner with to tell them what happened! Such a good missionary day!

I hope you all know that God loves His children. I see it so clearly with spritual eyes as I serve here in Norway. He answers prayers and has a plan. I am so grateful for that.

Glad i dere!
-Søster Allen

Elders and their kebabs..

No comments:

Post a Comment