Monday, January 26, 2015

Miracle! God Loves all His Children

My AWESOME District


Sounds like everyone is busy and doing a whole lot a good back at home. I am really impressed. 

The church is so strong in our ward.

No word on the visa.. but what else is new.. haha! Don't worry! I will tell you as soon as I know. I heard they are having trouble with visas everywhere. The missionaries that were going to the Netherlands back at the MTC didn't get their visas on time either.

Here are some great things that happened this week...

Yesterday, in Sacrament meeting I sang, "I Know that My Redeemer Lives" I was so grateful for the opportunity. Later that day we were contacting people on the streets and I told this "hoodlum" that I sang in church today and he missed out.. he said what song did you sing? I told him the song name and he said, "You Know that Jesus Lives?" I said, "no redeemer you know how Jesus is our redeemer.. he said, "oh ya that makes sense." I thought it was funny.

The missionaries teach a Book of Mormon class every Tuesday night and it was our turn to teach it. We taught on 2 Nephi 9 and it was so awesome. We had a lot of people participating and one of the less actives we have been working with showed up! We were so happy!

We were visiting a less active couple this week and the lesson was about change. They had an atheist friend sitting in the background listening to our lesson. We went back to visit them this week and they told us that our lesson really made an impact on their friend. He was trying to decide what he should do with his life and it motivated him to act. He said that the next time he see missionaries he will invite them in. Miracle! God loves all His children!!!

We were able to have a less active member come to church on Sunday! We were soo happy to see him! He says he wants to hold the priesthood. We are so excited for him. Wahoo!

Hope all is well back at home! Keep the faith! Remember that the Lord loves you and is the only one that completely understands you. He can make weak things become strong. I know this because I have seen it happen in our own life. Go to Him with your weaknesses and see what He can mold you into. Discover who you can Become and who you are meant to be. 
Love you all! Have a good week!

Love,
Sister Allen


No comments:

Post a Comment