Monday, November 9, 2015

Remember You Are Talking to Your Loving Father in Heaven.


Wow! I don't think I have ever been this busy my whole mission! 
Trondheim is hopping! 
We had so many members come on teaches with us last week! 
It was the most I have had my whole mission. 
I am so grateful for good members. 
If there is one I have learned on my mission it is that 
the members in Norway are solid faithful members. 
They have to be. I love them. 

You know the group of Africans we stopped last Sunday?
 well one of them is a new investigator. 
We met with him this past week and he is super cool. 
He got into Anti stuff before meeting, but we cleared a lot of things up with him. 
I am sick and tired of this Anti business. 
People go to the right source for knowledge! 

We also met up with two french guys and they are very interested in what we believe and our culture. It is nice to hear people say they like seeing good Christian girls. 
It is not so common in this world today. 
Lots of good things happened. 
I definitely learned a lot this week. 

Something that helped me this week was 
the knowledge of believing in a LOVING Heavenly Father. 

We had an investigator ask us this week why we believed in what we did 
and not in other religions.  
and How do you know it true? 
There are so many different reasons why I believe what I do 
and there is the simple answer to how you can know it is true.. 

Moroni 10:3-5, 

but I am grateful that I know that God is loving. 
I could see people not wanting to join a religion because 
the pressure of rules and maybe thinking God is scary. 
I guess what I am trying to get at is that God is not scary. 
He is our Father. 
He love us and knows us better than we know ourselves. 
He wants the best for us. 
We should not think he is scary. 
There is hope in his promises. 
He gives us commandments because he loves us. 
He wants us to be happy. 
You can't know the blessings that come from keeping the commandments 
if you don't try keeping them. 
There is so much wisdom, hope, and peace 
that comes from knowing that God is loving. 
So when you kneel down to pray tonight, 
remember that you are talking to your loving Father in Heaven.

Love,
Søster Allen

Sweet Sister Peterson and I

Trondheim Colors and lights



best purchase ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment