Monday, March 16, 2015

Can I stay forever? I might.

Hey! How is it going? Things are going great here. :) 

We have three new investigators and they are awesome! Most of them were stoked to hear about the Book of Mormon. That is key to knowing and discovering the truth. We hope that all the people we meet grow to love the Book of Mormon. That will nurture and keep their testimony strong. 

We still have a baptismal date with the Croatian man, but we might have to postpone his baptism for complicated reasons.. Me and Søster Robbins are super bummed about it, but it is important that he has people he can turn to in the ward and understand. Fellow shipping and member work is just as important. He is solid though and knows the message of the restored gospel is true. He showed up at church looking so fly in a suit and tie! We are so proud of him! haha

We had the privilege of eating a Norwegian meal this week... It was lamb and stuff that looked like mashed potatoes, but was something else. Good stuff.. It was a funny experience and we were grateful we were full the whole day. :) 

Last p-day we were able to go walk around the city with our whole district. We went to a Fort that was built during Renaissance times. It was beautiful and the view on top was Phenomenal! 


I am so grateful to be a missionary. I am truly am. I feel God and know he is real. The experiences I am having are worth every minute of my time. Can I stay forever? I might. 

Søster Robbins leaves in two weeks and I am freaking out. I have so much to learn and know. Ah.. This is where my faith comes in. It always works out though. I don't know why I stress about it so much.


(this was taken on our way to church)

I love it here so much! It is the best!
I love you all!
Love,
Søster Allen


This is where I live.. cutest little white house in Nordstrand.

 The view from the church. The city of Oslo!

Our most recent Pday - we went to see a Fort



A beautiful view at the top of the fort 


Walking by the water

Dinner at Astrids  

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures! She looks so happy! And what a gorgeous country. I would want to stay forever too!

    ReplyDelete