Monday, May 23, 2016

Teaching, Testifying & Wearing a Name Badge

Come to her Homecoming!!!  
This Sunday May 29 at 9 am 
at 1440 E. Raddon Dr.  in Sandy!!  
Stop by the house after for food!


We had an amazing week. We found some awesome potentials on the street. I feel like they are really positive too. We were on splits with Sister Randall and she looked at two of these girls walking towards us and she said we can contact both of these girls. "Sister Allen go talk to her and me and Sister Crenshaw will talk to the other." I was able to have this conversation with this teenage girl who was searching for answers. She wanted to know what will happen after this life and she told me that she did believe once, but she wasn't sure. It was such a cool moment for me. I will miss that. Teaching and testifying and wearing a name badge. It is the best thing in the world. You get to feel God's love for His children. SÃ¥ vakkert.

We taught one of our investigators as well and showed him the Restoration film. He loved it and the spirit was so strong. He said he would come to church next week and we knelt in prayer at the end. It was one of the most humble prayers I have ever heard on my mission.

Such a beautiful week. Spent some time with members as well. I will miss Drammen. I will miss Norway. Words can't describe my feelings. I love these people. My heart is here.

See you all this week! Thank you for all the support!  And for those that read all of these emails...you guys are champs. :)

Love,
Søster Allen

Pitchas!





No comments:

Post a Comment