Monday, April 11, 2016

The Start of My Last Transfer

Highlights of the week:

-This week we had a sisters training in Oslo for 3 days since there are 11 new sisters and 11 new trainers! It was awesome! We learned a lot about how to be better missionaries and stuff. I really enjoyed it!


-Sister Crenshaw and I also had a miracle week! We prayed to teach people lessons on the street and were very specific with the number of people and.. we were able to do it! We also got a new investigator! I remember thinking as we were teaching these people on the street.. wow God answers prayers! It is happening right now! haha

-We had an awesome Sunday. Since last week was General Conference we didn't get to see a lot of members, so it was great to spend time with them. I love the Drammen ward!

-This week is the start of my last transfer! Crazy! I can't believe it is almost over. I plan to work hard with Sister Crenshaw!

-Way exciting news... my little brother Sam gets to open his mission call tomorrow night! I am soo excited for him!! Can't wait to find out where he goes!

Ha det bra dere!
Love,
Søster Allen

Hiking on P-day!






On our way to an appointment!


I got to be with my MTC group! We are missing Sister Leland :(. It was a great time!


This is our "our MTC group has NEVER been together in Norway and we miss you S.Leland" face.

No comments:

Post a Comment